{"id":4105110,"date":"2013-09-07T14:20:42","date_gmt":"2013-09-07T14:20:42","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-errors-after-recent-update\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T04:41:29","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T04:41:29","slug":"database-errors-after-recent-update","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-errors-after-recent-update\/","title":{"rendered":"Database Errors after recent update"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi there, <\/p>\n<p>after the recent update my website crashed and I had to remove this plug in. After reinstalling, I now receive the following DB errors. <\/p>\n<p>I like the plug in and would love to continue to use it. What would you advise to fix this?<\/p>\n<p>Thank you in advance. <\/p>\n<p>WP Version 3.6<br \/>\nWebsite: WebsitesForCoaches.biz<\/p>\n<p>WordPress database error: [Table &#8216;rowland_webdesign.wp_WPPortfolio_debuglog&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist]<br \/>\nSELECT * FROM wp_WPPortfolio_debuglog WHERE request_param_hash = &#8216;ba7b355604f1c18cbf670fa0a7d67cf8&#8217; AND request_date &gt; NOW() &#8211; INTERVAL 12 HOUR AND request_result = 0 ORDER BY request_date DESC<\/p>\n<p>WordPress database error: [Table &#8216;rowland_webdesign.wp_WPPortfolio_debuglog&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist]<br \/>\nINSERT INTO wp_WPPortfolio_debuglog (<code>request_url<\/code>, <code>request_type<\/code>, <code>request_result<\/code>, <code>request_detail<\/code>, <code>request_date<\/code>, <code>request_param_hash<\/code>, <code>request_error_msg<\/code>) VALUES (&#8216;http:\/\/www.henrycumming.com\/&#8217;, &#8216;cache&#8217;, &#8216;1&#8217;, &#8216;a579ff31cacf9634d4657a57986fbaa1_32b03a85f406deba2637c38bcfaa6591.jpg&#8217;, &#8216;2013-09-07 14:19:28&#8217;, &#8216;fa7d82d72758f59ecd483a167387efb4&#8217;, &#8221;)<\/p>\n<p>WordPress database error: [Table &#8216;rowland_webdesign.wp_WPPortfolio_debuglog&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist]<br \/>\nSELECT * FROM wp_WPPortfolio_debuglog WHERE request_param_hash = &#8216;ba7b355604f1c18cbf670fa0a7d67cf8&#8217; AND request_date &gt; NOW() &#8211; INTERVAL 12 HOUR AND request_result = 0 ORDER BY request_date DESC<\/p>\n<p>WordPress database error: [Table &#8216;rowland_webdesign.wp_WPPortfolio_debuglog&#8217; doesn&#8217;t exist]<br \/>\nINSERT INTO wp_WPPortfolio_debuglog (<code>request_url<\/code>, <code>request_type<\/code>, <code>request_result<\/code>, <code>request_detail<\/code>, <code>request_date<\/code>, <code>request_param_hash<\/code>, <code>request_error_msg<\/code>) VALUES (&#8216;http:\/\/www.hildirowland.com&#8217;, &#8216;cache&#8217;, &#8216;1&#8217;, &#8216;226d1914cda3de89ee8b510fdaa0ab73_0b753c64ac5661f54fdf16b1409c0fef.jpg&#8217;, &#8216;2013-09-07 14:19:28&#8242;, &#8217;06c290b8b533e01fabbe0359d69bbac6&#8217;, &#8221;)<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/wp-portfolio\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4105110","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-database"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4105110","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4105110\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4105110"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}