{"id":4047871,"date":"2013-08-20T08:46:00","date_gmt":"2013-08-20T08:46:00","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wrongly-marked-as-broken-links\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T04:06:58","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T04:06:58","slug":"wrongly-marked-as-broken-links","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wrongly-marked-as-broken-links\/","title":{"rendered":"wrongly marked as broken links"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have this pretty often: working links get marked as broken. I visit the page myself and check the headers and they are ok.<\/p>\n<p>Here are two samples:<\/p>\n<pre><code>Link last checked : 20.08.2013\nHTTP code : 403\nResponse time : 0.355 seconds\nFinal URL : http:\/\/opendesignct.com\/events\/wdc-2014-show-and-tell\/\nRedirect count : 0\nInstance count : 1\n\nThis link has failed 1 time.\nThis link has been broken for 12 minutes.\n\nLog : === HTTP code : 403 ===\n\nHTTP\/1.1 403 Forbidden\nDate: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:27:47 GMT\nServer: Apache\nAccept-Ranges: bytes\nContent-Length: 159\nConnection: close\nContent-Type: text\/html\n\nLink is broken.<\/code><\/pre>\n<pre><code>Link last checked : 20.08.2013\nHTTP code : 999\nResponse time : 0.077 seconds\nFinal URL : http:\/\/www.linkedin.com\/pub\/alexandra-seiler\/55\/583\/495\nRedirect count : 0\nInstance count : 1\n\nThis link has failed 1 time.\nThis link has been broken for 1 minute.\n\nLog : === HTTP code : 999 ===\n\nHTTP\/1.1 999 INKApi Error\nDate: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:39:18 GMT\nnnCoection: close\nServer: ATS\nX-Li-Pop: PROD-IDB2\nContent-Length: 511\nContent-Type: text\/html\nSet-Cookie: X-LI-IDC=C4\n\nLink is broken.<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>Any idea what could be wrong here? If I visit both sites, I get: Status: HTTP\/1.1 200 OK<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/broken-link-checker\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4047871","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4047871","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4047871\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4047871"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}