{"id":4039042,"date":"2013-08-17T03:52:02","date_gmt":"2013-08-17T03:52:02","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/nice-plugin-a-good-example-for-custom-plugin-developers\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T04:01:35","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T04:01:35","slug":"nice-plugin-a-good-example-for-custom-plugin-developers","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/nice-plugin-a-good-example-for-custom-plugin-developers\/","title":{"rendered":"Nice plugin, a good example for custom plugin developers."},"content":{"rendered":"<p>It&#8217;s a nice feature to have in the admin area. I&#8217;d like it a lot if it could be extended with some features:<\/p>\n<p>  &#8211; Please make this plugin translatable.<br \/>\n  &#8211; Don&#8217;t put the data into a separate table (we are struggling to keeping the number of tables at the minimum necessary), an option saved in the _options table would be enough.<br \/>\n  &#8211; If the edition\/reading of the pad could be adjusted according to the WP roles, it would be even more useful since not only admins could use it.<\/p>\n<p>Would you like help with the development of the plugin? I&#8217;m just a beginning developer, just made a few site-specific plugins for several networks\/sites, a hand to learn the necessary subversion to help you would be very appreciated and I&#8217;ve could develop some of the features I&#8217;m proposing, if you want to.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/plugins\/wp1note\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-4039042","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4039042","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/4039042\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=4039042"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}