{"id":3902607,"date":"2013-07-04T16:13:13","date_gmt":"2013-07-04T16:13:13","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/facebook-and-blocked-frame-errors\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T02:38:00","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T02:38:00","slug":"facebook-and-blocked-frame-errors","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/facebook-and-blocked-frame-errors\/","title":{"rendered":"Facebook and blocked frame errors"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<br \/>\nI&#8217;m new to WP and I recently created my first blog. I managed to publish it and do most of the things I was imaging but now I&#8217;m trying to fix all the small errors appearing in the JS console.<\/p>\n<p>In particular I get all this errors about social plugins:<\/p>\n<pre><code>##########################\n#  The endpoint used to load this resource has been deprecated.\n#  Please update to the current Facebook JavaScript SDK.\n#  https:\/\/developers.facebook.com\/docs\/reference\/javascript\/\n########################## FB.Share:55\ni FB.Share:55\n(anonymous function)\nwindow.FB.__w.signature\nwindow.FB.__w.signature\n(anonymous function)\n(anonymous function)<\/code><\/pre>\n<p><code>FB.init has already been called - this could indicate a problem<\/code><\/p>\n<pre><code>Blocked a frame with origin &quot;http:\/\/static.ak.facebook.com&quot; from accessing a frame with origin &quot;http:\/\/www.blogcielomareterra.it&quot;. The frame requesting access set &quot;document.domain&quot; to &quot;facebook.com&quot;, but the frame being accessed did not. Both must set &quot;document.domain&quot; to the same value to allow access.\nlpshownotification\nreceiveBG\nEvent.dispatchToListener\nEvent.dispatch_\nEvent.dispatch\nchromeHidden.Port.dispatchOnMessage<\/code><\/pre>\n<pre><code>Blocked a frame with origin &quot;http:\/\/www.youtube.com&quot; from accessing a frame with origin &quot;http:\/\/www.blogcielomareterra.it&quot;. Protocols, domains, and ports must match.\nM.Ua\nM.wd\nM.mb\n(anonymous function)<\/code><\/pre>\n<pre><code>Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text\/plain: &quot;http:\/\/widgets.pinterest.com\/v3\/pidgets\/log\/?via=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogcielo\u2026terra.it%2F%3Fp%3D123&amp;type=pidget&amp;callback=PIN_1372953506944.f.callback[1]]&quot;.\nn.(anonymous function).f.call\nn.(anonymous function).f.log\n(anonymous function)<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>The strange things is that it&#8217;s not always the same. Sometimes it shows just a few errors about MIME type or else. You can have a look at it here <a href=\"http:\/\/www.blogcielomareterra.it\/?p=123\">http:\/\/www.blogcielomareterra.it\/?p=123<\/a> but I suggest several refresh with the js console open to see what happens.<\/p>\n<p>How can I solve all this or at least part of it? Where should I start?<br \/>\nHere is a screenshot of my facebook app (http:\/\/i253.photobucket.com\/albums\/hh75\/reiben85\/fbapp-settings_zpsb5203944.png).<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3902607","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3902607","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3902607\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3902607"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}