{"id":3816700,"date":"2013-06-05T19:21:10","date_gmt":"2013-06-05T19:21:10","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/csv-import-problem-3\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T01:45:00","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T01:45:00","slug":"csv-import-problem-3","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/csv-import-problem-3\/","title":{"rendered":"csv import problem"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I installed customized and populated the Participants Database when making my demo presentation to the client. Now that I have the job I&#8217;m having trouble with the install. Initially under List Display Settings a drop down menu for &#8220;Single Record Link Field&#8221; was unavailable even though I was able to import my list of 200 records.<\/p>\n<p>Deactivating &amp; reactivating the plugin did not return the setting. So I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it and reconfigured all my settings. The &#8220;Single Record Link Field&#8221; returned thankfully.<\/p>\n<p>However, now attempting to import the same .csv file that previously loaded I repeatedly get the following error message:<\/p>\n<p>&#8220;The number of items in line 20 is incorrect.<br \/>\nThere are 11 and there should be 10.&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>upon which the plugin only imports a few records and then halts.<\/p>\n<p>Is there perhaps some left over coding that is preventing my imports? Where should I be looking for cruft in order to have a completely clean install since I know this program actually works very smoothly.<br \/>\nThanks,<br \/>\n&#8230;mary<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/participants-database\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3816700","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-csv","topic-tag-import"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3816700","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3816700\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3816700"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}