{"id":3787194,"date":"2013-05-26T20:01:12","date_gmt":"2013-05-26T20:01:12","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/script-errors-does-not-transfer-plugins-db-error\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T01:23:00","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T01:23:00","slug":"script-errors-does-not-transfer-plugins-db-error","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/script-errors-does-not-transfer-plugins-db-error\/","title":{"rendered":"script errors, does not transfer plugins, db error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>This is a very simple move. I am migrating from one directory to another on the same server. <\/p>\n<p>When running the Migrate function of the Migration Assistant, I get numerous Scrip Error messages. This is more of a nuisance than anything else, as the script seems to be quite potent. It temporally freezes the browser. In a few seconds, everything is fine, and a list of files and folders to be transferred is displayed.<\/p>\n<p>The migration process seems to run smoothy, and is very fast. But the size of the 2 zipped folders that end up in the backup folder of the remote directory are only about 4.5MB. My site is about 40MB (the sql file is about 8MB). <\/p>\n<p>When I complete the migration, a start page is displayed on the front end, but if any link is clicked, a blank page comes up with: &#8220;Error establishing a database connection&#8221;<\/p>\n<p>If I go back to the Plugins window in the backend (of the romote site), there is a list of plugins, each in their own little section that reads: &#8220;The plugin (name of plugin)\/plugin.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.&#8221; If I open the plugins folder of the site, there are no plugin folders other than for Move WordPress.<\/p>\n<p>When I run a Complete a Full Backup, in the Backup Manager (of the original installation), it produces 5 zipped folders that add up to about 40MB. When I run the migration process without any backups in the Backup Manager, it only produces 2 zipped folders that only add up to about 7MB. If I run the migration process, after running a complete backup and leaving those folders there, the migration process duplicates the 5 zipped folders that also add up to about 40MB.<\/p>\n<p>But no matter the number of folders in the Backup Manager at the time of migration, no plugin folders are migrated, only 2 zipped folders end up in the destination backup folder (at about 7MB), no plugin folders are migrated, and I get the db connection error. (In all cases, the plugin folders do show up in the list of files and folders to be migrated in the migration setup window.)<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/wordpress-move\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3787194","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3787194","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3787194\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3787194"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}