{"id":3686810,"date":"2013-04-23T16:06:53","date_gmt":"2013-04-23T16:06:53","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/multiple-users-views\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T00:25:30","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T00:25:30","slug":"multiple-users-views","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/multiple-users-views\/","title":{"rendered":"multiple users &amp; views"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;m trying to use Groups plugin in conjunction with WooCommerce. I have talked to the commerce people and they do not think what I would like to do is possible, and told me to post in the groups forum.<\/p>\n<p>We are not using this as a traditional shopping cart.<\/p>\n<p>so for example:<\/p>\n<p>-You have a company.<br \/>\n-In this company there are 3 departments.<br \/>\n-Each department has a department manager.<br \/>\n-In each department there are many users(customers?).<br \/>\n-The users should be able to sign in and only see the products for their department, and order\/pay for these items.<br \/>\n-The department manager should be able to login, and see and approve any and all orders placed by his department, but NOT see any orders placed from another department.<\/p>\n<p>Right now I am having a problem trying to get the last point to work.<br \/>\nI have already set up users, and roles, and have different products showing up for the different departments.<br \/>\nHOWEVER when you login to the back end you see ALL the orders placed by every department. I would like the department manager to only see the orders placed by HIS department.<br \/>\nIs this possible?<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/groups\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3686810","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3686810","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3686810\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3686810"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}