{"id":3677843,"date":"2013-04-20T13:41:48","date_gmt":"2013-04-20T13:41:48","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ssh2-update-not-working\/"},"modified":"2016-08-21T00:20:36","modified_gmt":"2016-08-21T00:20:36","slug":"ssh2-update-not-working","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ssh2-update-not-working\/","title":{"rendered":"ssh2 update not working"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I am trying to use ssh2 updating to update 3.4.2 to 3.5.1, but it is not working.<\/p>\n<p>I have installed the necessary modules, and the ssh2 option appears on the update page. I have created the necessary keys, and am able to log in via SSH with the exact information i put into the form, however whenever I try to do the update, I get the error:<\/p>\n<p>ERROR: There was an error connecting to the server, Please verify the settings are correct.<\/p>\n<p>There are no connectivity issues, I even tried to ssh localhost on the machine to verify. This error is not descriptive, it doesn&#8217;t give me any information that I can use to further troubleshoot the problem. Nothing is logged in the apache or php error logs. I have enabled everything I can think of (and that is noted in https:\/\/codex.wordpress.org\/Editing_wp-config.php#Configure_Error_Logging) to no avail. This is not the first time I have run into an issue like this with WordPress where my troubleshooting was hamstrung by less-than-useful error messages. There has to be some kind of advanced\/detailed error mode I am missing somewhere.<\/p>\n<p>I have complete control over the machine, it is running CentOS 6.4. Any help is appreciated.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3677843","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3677843","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3677843\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3677843"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}