{"id":3596863,"date":"2013-03-25T23:24:05","date_gmt":"2013-03-25T23:24:05","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/fatal-php-errors\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T23:08:52","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T23:08:52","slug":"fatal-php-errors","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/fatal-php-errors\/","title":{"rendered":"Fatal PHP errors"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I hope you can help me. I have just started to use your plugin but I noticed that I have repeated fatal errors in my php error log. <\/p>\n<p>I am running WP 3.5.2alpha and php 5.4.12. The theme is a very basic twenty twelve child.<\/p>\n<p>I have very few active plugins &#8211; Bullet Proof Security for one. I don#t have any active caching plugins.<\/p>\n<p>I have the latest Maxmind free geoip data for ipv4 and ipv6.<\/p>\n<p>The errors are<\/p>\n<pre><code>[25-Mar-2013 22:36:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare geoip_country_code_by_name() in \/home\/xxx\/public_html\/yyy.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/cookillian\/vendor\/MaxMind\/geoip.inc on line 438\n[25-Mar-2013 22:36:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function Myatu\\WordPress\\Cookillian\\geoip_country_code_by_addr() in \/home\/xxx\/public_html\/yyy.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/cookillian\/app\/Myatu\/WordPress\/Cookillian\/Main.php on line 321<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>I have the following script for twitter and facebook in the footer script section in the cookillian settings<\/p>\n<pre><code>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=&quot;\/\/platform.twitter.com\/widgets.js&quot;;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,&quot;script&quot;,&quot;twitter-wjs&quot;);\n\n(function(d, s, id) {\n  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];\n  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;\n  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;\n  js.src = &quot;\/\/connect.facebook.net\/en_GB\/all.js#xfbml=1&quot;;\n  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);\n}(document, &#039;script&#039;, &#039;facebook-jssdk&#039;));<\/code><\/pre>\n<p>Do you have any ideas what could be causing the fatal error?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks.<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/cookillian\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3596863","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3596863","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3596863\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3596863"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}