{"id":3528604,"date":"2013-03-05T02:57:36","date_gmt":"2013-03-05T02:57:36","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/how-do-i-upload-my-own-themebackground\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T22:28:18","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T22:28:18","slug":"how-do-i-upload-my-own-themebackground","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/how-do-i-upload-my-own-themebackground\/","title":{"rendered":"How do I upload my own theme\/background?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p><em>[Moderated &#8211; please do not post in all caps &#8211; it&#8217;s considered yelling]<br \/>\n<\/em><br \/>\nI&#8217;m a designer and songwriter trying to get my new website up to sell my songs and art.  I&#8217;m praying it will bring in some income soon as I&#8217;m in terrible debt!  I&#8217;m used to Weebly drag and drop which was so easy, but supposedly so limited compared to my new hosting company which uses mostly wordpress, Joomla, etc. and I have no idea what I&#8217;m doing.  I don&#8217;t have any code experience, but I&#8217;m told I won&#8217;t need any to master wordpress.  That better be true after the money I just spent!  All I need to know is if I can upload my own background to start off my website building?   I have a photoshop design nearly ready, but I don&#8217;t know the specs I would need, size, resolution, file type, whatever.  Once I get past this stage, I&#8217;m on my way to learning how to upload context and set up pages.   The tech support at webhostinghub, says I have to get all my wordpress consulting through this site, not thru them.  So hear I am.  Really wish I had a 800# I could call.  But any help is some help!!!  Thank you so much!  Dee at Eaglesvoice<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3528604","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-backgrounds","topic-tag-themes"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3528604","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3528604\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3528604"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}