{"id":3129862,"date":"2012-10-19T15:34:31","date_gmt":"2012-10-19T15:34:31","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-virtual-theme-404-error\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T16:48:19","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T16:48:19","slug":"plugin-virtual-theme-404-error","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-virtual-theme-404-error\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: Virtual Theme] 404 Error"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I was VERY pleased to come across this plugin as it sounds like just what I need. I am attempting to display part of a website&#8217;s content inside an iframe on another site and I want to style the content differently for this so I thought I could simply set the iframe to use a src of website.com\/external and set the website itself to use a different theme under this scenario using Virtual Theme.<\/p>\n<p>However, what I actually see in the iframe (or if I go direct to the url) is the main theme and a 404 page. \ud83d\ude41<\/p>\n<p>The website is a subdomain (so the actual address I am using looks like http:\/\/subdomain.website.com\/external) and I don&#8217;t know whether that would make a difference.<\/p>\n<p>I do have permalinks activated (category\/postname). I am using WP 3.4.2 (not multisited).<\/p>\n<p>Can anybody offer any guidance as to what I need to do to fix this please?<\/p>\n<p>Many thanks!!!<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/virtual-theme\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3129862","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3129862","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3129862\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3129862"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}