{"id":3080706,"date":"2012-09-29T19:11:31","date_gmt":"2012-09-29T19:11:31","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-connection-error-problem\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T16:01:59","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T16:01:59","slug":"database-connection-error-problem","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-connection-error-problem\/","title":{"rendered":"Database Connection Error problem"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi,<\/p>\n<p>I have recently noticed a problem on my site gagafreshnews.com<br \/>\nWhenever I tweet links to the site it gets pretty heavy traffic, and when that happens the site decides to not open and after a certain time I get the Databse Connection Error. <\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve contacted my host but they won&#8217;t do anything, so I really don&#8217;t know what to do. I also tried repairing the databse and got this:<\/p>\n<p>wp_usermeta: 1 client is using or hasn&#8217;t closed the table properly<br \/>\nwp_posts: 4 clients are using or haven&#8217;t closed the table properly<br \/>\nwp_options: 6 clients are using or haven&#8217;t closed the table properly<br \/>\nwp_postmeta: 6 clients are using or haven&#8217;t closed the table properly<br \/>\nwp_terms: 2 clients are using or haven&#8217;t closed the table properly<br \/>\nwp_term_taxonomy: 4 clients are using or haven&#8217;t closed the table properly<br \/>\nwp_term_relationships: 4 clients are using or haven&#8217;t closed the table properly<\/p>\n<p>Does this have anything to do with my problem? And if yes, how can I fix it?<\/p>\n<p>Thank you.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-3080706","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-database","topic-tag-database-connection-error"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3080706","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/3080706\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=3080706"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}