{"id":298575,"date":"2005-12-20T17:42:29","date_gmt":"2005-12-20T17:42:29","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tinycme-problem-when-writing-post\/"},"modified":"2016-08-18T20:32:14","modified_gmt":"2016-08-18T20:32:14","slug":"tinycme-problem-when-writing-post","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/tinycme-problem-when-writing-post\/","title":{"rendered":"tinycme problem when writing post"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Using Firefox 1.5 and the Tabbrowser Preferences plugin on Gentoo Linux, WordPress 2.0 RC3.<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m having a problem when writing a post. I made a mistake when I put the html for a link into my post which I didn&#8217;t catch until after publishing. I went back to edit the post and the editor automatically formatted it as a link rather than html. I expect all this is part of the nifty rich editing, so I clicked the html button and got an error:<\/p>\n<p>tinyCME object reference not found from popup<\/p>\n<p>and my location changes to wp-includes\/js\/tinymce\/themes\/advanced\/source_editor.htm<\/p>\n<p>I disabled the firefox extension tabbrowser preferences and still got the error so tweaked my firefox tab settings. I normally set &#8220;Force links that open in new windows to open in: A new tab&#8221; so I disabled this, and the html link works fine.<\/p>\n<p>This is not a WordPress issue per se, but something Firefox users should be aware of when making use of that feature in WordPress.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-298575","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/298575","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/298575\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=298575"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}