{"id":2902888,"date":"2012-07-18T14:25:22","date_gmt":"2012-07-18T14:25:22","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-multicarousel-multisite\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T13:52:33","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T13:52:33","slug":"plugin-multicarousel-multisite","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-multicarousel-multisite\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: multicarousel] Multisite"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>First of all, thank you very much for this plugin. I&#8217;ve been looking for this the last few days and none of the ones I tried worked at all, until I found this one.<\/p>\n<p>Having said that, I have some issues when using it on a multi site installation. Haven&#8217;t tried it on a normal installation.<\/p>\n<p>First of all, when activating it network wide, it doesn&#8217;t work. I cannot add a new gallery. It doesn&#8217;t give me an error message, but the new gallery just doesn&#8217;t appear in the list. This is not a very big issue, since I can activate it on a per site base.<\/p>\n<p>When activating it on an individual sub site, I can add a new gallery and new images and the slideshow seems to work fine. However, I encountered a few issues, of which I don&#8217;t know if they are multi site related or also occur in a single site install:<\/p>\n<p>1. I cannot delete images. When I click delete it says &#8220;URL not found&#8221;.<br \/>\n2. The images don&#8217;t appear in the media library. The files are uploaded in the correct though.<br \/>\n3. When deactivating the plugin and activating it again, all galleries and images disappeared.<br \/>\n4. When going to the setting page before creating your first caroussel, it gives a blank page. This is confusing. A small suggestion would be to either hide the setting page when there is no caroussel, or display a message when there is no caroussel.<\/p>\n<p>As I&#8217;ve said, I haven&#8217;t tried it on a single site installation yet. If these issues are to be fixed, this can become a great plugin. You probably already have a load of plans for future improvement, but nonetheless here are a few things that could need improvement:<br \/>\n&#8211; the styling of the admin area<br \/>\n&#8211; image management (rearrange images)<br \/>\n&#8211; styling options for the slider<\/p>\n<p>Again, thanks for this plugin!<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/multicarousel\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2902888","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2902888","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2902888\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2902888"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}