{"id":2767779,"date":"2012-05-24T13:18:16","date_gmt":"2012-05-24T13:18:16","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/users-i-setup-in-wordpress-cant-log-in\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T12:29:56","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T12:29:56","slug":"users-i-setup-in-wordpress-cant-log-in","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/users-i-setup-in-wordpress-cant-log-in\/","title":{"rendered":"Users I setup in WordPress can&#039;t log in&#8230;"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I&#8217;m having problems with users I setup in WordPress being able to log in from different IP addresses, other than my own.  I was alerted to this issue when I setup a guest blogger through admin panel. I tested my guest bloggers login details and was able to access the dashboard. However, my guest blogger gets a 404 page &#8211; no dashboard. I tested the login data again, no problem.<\/p>\n<p>I then had my host (HostGator) try and log in as a test user I set up and they also rec&#8217;d 404. I replicated the 404 error by hiding my IP address and I get the 404, even as admin. My wife tried to log in from her office as the test user, same 404. <\/p>\n<p>Bottom line, apparently my IP address is the only IP address that allows logins. Any other IP address WP partially logs a user in, by that I mean you can see the admin toolbar but get the 404 page, no dashboard. Any suggestions, tips?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2767779","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2767779","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2767779\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2767779"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}