{"id":2711672,"date":"2012-04-26T07:31:41","date_gmt":"2012-04-26T07:31:41","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-wordpress-https-ssl-error-connection-failed\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T11:56:18","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T11:56:18","slug":"plugin-wordpress-https-ssl-error-connection-failed","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-wordpress-https-ssl-error-connection-failed\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] Error: connection failed"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello!<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve just installed the https plug-in because I was looking for a way to secure my admin page. Anyway, not knowing well how to configure the new plug-in, I just checkmarked the box that said &#8220;force secure admin&#8221; (or something like that). And since then when trying to go to any other page within my admin area, Firefox tells me that there is some connection error.<br \/>\nI suppose it&#8217;s just a detail for why it is not working, but I need to know soon because the way it is now I am not able to do anything on my site. So please, how can I redo this, and how do I have to proceed so that the plug-in works properly?<\/p>\n<p>Thanks a lot,<br \/>\nIck<\/p>\n<p>PS: I do not know a lot of these things, so please not too much IT talk in your anwser, if necessary&#8230; \ud83d\ude09<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/wordpress-https\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2711672","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2711672","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2711672\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2711672"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}