{"id":2541548,"date":"2012-01-31T19:14:16","date_gmt":"2012-01-31T19:14:16","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-widget-issues\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T04:47:06","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T04:47:06","slug":"plugin-widget-issues","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-widget-issues\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin &#8211; widget issues"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I disabled all widgets plugins I am trying to get a certain widget to work call &#8220;edu connect&#8221;.    <\/p>\n<p>I deactivated each and found out one plugin called vozme was not working nice with my wordpress theme.  <\/p>\n<p>When edu connect is enabled it shows a short description and link in the primary link section.  My other links and text in the primary link section disappear.   I disabled all plugins and enabled each and found out that vozme(text to speech)  was causing problems so it is permanently disabled.  But I still can not get my links to show along with the edu connect.  <\/p>\n<p>I have been chatting with a dell person about this they installed the same theme and enabled the edu connect on a test server and it worked on their end.  Using the same theme I am using.  <\/p>\n<p>I do not not know what is going on.  If you disable everything which I did, there is nothing more I can do on my end as far as what is running in the background.  Everything disabled, same problem. <\/p>\n<p>So do I have a corruption problem or what is going on?  If it is corruption how do you fix it or test for corruption?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2541548","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2541548","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2541548\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2541548"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}