{"id":2505397,"date":"2012-01-13T20:14:24","date_gmt":"2012-01-13T20:14:24","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-wordpress-https-ssl-https-for-whole-domain\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T04:20:38","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T04:20:38","slug":"plugin-wordpress-https-ssl-https-for-whole-domain","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-wordpress-https-ssl-https-for-whole-domain\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: WordPress HTTPS (SSL)] HTTPS for whole domain"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Dear WordPress HTTPS users,<\/p>\n<p>I am trying to set up my domain with https protection. Therefore I checked the FAQ of WordPress HTTPS and looked through other users posts to find a solution to my problem but I couldnt find one.<\/p>\n<p>The issue is that I dont get the whole domain to use https instead of http. I installed the plugin and changed WordPress address (URL) and Site address (URL) in the general settings from http:\/\/.. to https:\/\/.. .<\/p>\n<p>Now these are my general settings:<\/p>\n<p>WordPress address (URL): https:\/\/diepersonalwerber.de\/wordpress<br \/>\nSite address (URL): https:\/\/diepersonalwerber.de<\/p>\n<p>Then I checked the settings of WordPress HTTPS within wordpress:<\/p>\n<p>SSL Host: diepersonalwerber.de<br \/>\nForce SSL Exclusively: not ticked<br \/>\nForce SSL Administration: not ticked<br \/>\nHTTPS Front Page: not ticked<\/p>\n<p>..but it still doesnt work. If you search google for &#8220;diepersonalwerber&#8221; there should be 4 results. Only the last one works (zweimalm.de) &#8211; this is the second domain that I purchased from my provider and I am not even planning to use that one.<\/p>\n<p>Any ideas would be great.<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance and best regards,<br \/>\nAndreas<\/p>\n<p>https:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/wordpress-https\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2505397","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2505397","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2505397\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2505397"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}