{"id":2498648,"date":"2012-01-10T18:38:18","date_gmt":"2012-01-10T18:38:18","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-sharedaddy-sharingjs-not-loading\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T04:17:20","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T04:17:20","slug":"plugin-sharedaddy-sharingjs-not-loading","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-sharedaddy-sharingjs-not-loading\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: Sharedaddy] Share button not working sharing.js not loading"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>FIX<br \/>\n&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;-<br \/>\nAdd &lt;?php wp_footer(); ?&gt; to footer.php of your theme, before &lt;body&gt;<\/p>\n<p>Mine did not have it, see<br \/>\n&#8212;<br \/>\n&lt;?php include(TEMPLATEPATH . &#8216;\/obar.php&#8217;); ?&gt;<br \/>\n&lt;\/div&gt;<br \/>\n&lt;\/body&gt;<br \/>\n&lt;\/html&gt;<br \/>\n&#8212;<\/p>\n<p>UPDATE<br \/>\n&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;-<br \/>\nI looked at the output HTML source code.  There seems to be a heck of a lot missing from the footer, such as<br \/>\n&#8212;<br \/>\n&lt;div id=&#8221;su-footer-links&#8221; style=&#8221;text-align: center;&#8221;&gt;&lt;\/div&gt;&lt;script type=&#8217;text\/javascript&#8217; src=&#8217;http:\/\/blog.megahairelite.com\/wp-content\/plugins\/jetpack\/modules\/sharedaddy\/sharing.js?ver=0.1&#8242;&gt;&lt;\/script&gt;<br \/>\n\t&lt;div id=&#8221;sharing_email&#8221; style=&#8221;display: none;&#8221;&gt;<br \/>\n&#8212;<br \/>\netc.  All of that is missing, as well as other items from other plugins.<\/p>\n<p>ORIGINAL POST<br \/>\n&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;-<br \/>\nJetpack installed fresh.  &#8220;Share+&#8221; button not showing.  Sharing,js is not loading.  Added sharing.js to header, loads, but &#8220;Share+&#8221; still not showing.  <\/p>\n<p>I have an almost identical setup on another site, and the &#8220;Share+&#8221; button appears fine on that website.  Turned off other FB and Twitter plugins, but there was no change.  &#8220;share-service-visible&#8221; is not in the class.<\/p>\n<p>Icons appear individually if placed on the left panel of the Sharing admin area, except Email and Google+.  That is, If I place Email and Google buttons so they display outside of the &#8220;Share+&#8221; button on the blog page, they do not appear.  I can see all others: Digg, FB, Twitter, Print, etc.<\/p>\n<p>If I fidget with CSS, and omit line 259<br \/>\nli.share-email, li.share-custom a.sharing-anchor {<br \/>\ndisplay: none !important;<br \/>\n}<\/p>\n<p>Add StumbleUpon into right panel (for &#8220;Share+) button, &#8220;Share+&#8221; and Email (!) button appear on the blog page, Google+ is still missing, but the hover does not work for the &#8220;Share+&#8221; button.<\/p>\n<p>Help?<\/p>\n<p>Changed theme to Twenty Eleven, &#8220;Share+&#8221; works fine.  I&#8217;m using neo-sapien-v06, &#8220;Share+&#8221; not working &#8230; :\\<br \/>\nhttps:\/\/wordpress.org\/extend\/plugins\/sharedaddy\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2498648","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2498648","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2498648\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2498648"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}