{"id":2397861,"date":"2011-11-14T16:38:31","date_gmt":"2011-11-14T16:38:31","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/fancybox-on-indexpage-af\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T03:24:29","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T03:24:29","slug":"fancybox-on-indexpage-af","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/fancybox-on-indexpage-af\/","title":{"rendered":"fancybox on indexpage &#8211; AF"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello, <\/p>\n<p>I searched the internet several times but I can\u2019t get my Fancy Box working the way I want to on my blog (http:\/\/showme.flo-bauer.de). <\/p>\n<p>I want use a fancy box on my index page as a gallery. So if you click on a picture (you can see how it works on my blog), it should load a fancy box with the picture in it without loading the article page, where the picture was attached in. So if you\u2019re closing the box, I still want to be on the index page.<br \/>\nAF+ brings an plugin what does this, but only on galleries and also only on the loaded article. <\/p>\n<p>There is already a blog (http:\/\/www.adailylifeproject.com\/) what does exactly how I imagine it and the user also asked here for help. Sadly I can\u2019t find any contact information to ask the author herself.<br \/>\nWhat code could I use for this? And in which file should it put it in? And would it be possible, to load a gallery behind that photo? I can\u2019t find any stuff for this on the web.. <\/p>\n<p>Thank you in advance.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2397861","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2397861","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2397861\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2397861"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}