{"id":2291389,"date":"2011-09-11T11:48:12","date_gmt":"2011-09-11T11:48:12","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-when-importing-sql-database-to-phpmyadmin-1\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T02:23:41","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T02:23:41","slug":"error-when-importing-sql-database-to-phpmyadmin-1","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/error-when-importing-sql-database-to-phpmyadmin-1\/","title":{"rendered":"Error when importing sql database to phpmyadmin"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hi everyone..<\/p>\n<p>I am attempting to transfer my site to my host and have taken the following steps:<\/p>\n<p>1) I have exported the mysite.sql database and saved as a text file (sql).<\/p>\n<p>2) I have changed the http:\/\/localhost\/mysite occurrences with http:\/\/www.mysite.com, so that hte paths to all documents are correct<\/p>\n<p>3) I also have chanched C:\\wamp\\www\\mysite\\blog\\wp-content\\uploads<br \/>\nwith \/wp-content\/uploads<\/p>\n<p>However, when I go to import the sql file into phpmyadmin I get the following error:<\/p>\n<p>Error<br \/>\nSQL query:<\/p>\n<p>&#8212;<br \/>\n&#8212; Database: ososantoso<br \/>\n&#8212;<br \/>\n&#8212; &#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8211;<br \/>\n&#8212;<br \/>\n&#8212; Table structure for table wp_commentmeta<br \/>\n&#8212;<br \/>\nCREATE TABLE wp_commentmeta (<\/p>\n<p>meta_id BIGINT( 20 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,<br \/>\ncomment_id BIGINT( 20 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT &#8216;0&#8217;,<br \/>\nmeta_key VARCHAR( 255 ) DEFAULT NULL ,<br \/>\nmeta_value LONGTEXT,<br \/>\nPRIMARY KEY ( meta_id ) ,<br \/>\nKEY comment_id ( comment_id ) ,<br \/>\nKEY meta_key ( meta_key )<br \/>\n) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT =1;<\/p>\n<p>MySQL said:<\/p>\n<p>#1046 &#8211; No database selected<\/p>\n<p>help me please.. what should i do?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2291389","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2291389","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2291389\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2291389"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}