{"id":228363,"date":"2005-07-03T00:28:07","date_gmt":"2005-07-03T00:28:07","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/easyphpalbum\/"},"modified":"2016-08-18T19:58:05","modified_gmt":"2016-08-18T19:58:05","slug":"easyphpalbum","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/easyphpalbum\/","title":{"rendered":"EasyPHPalbum"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>Hello,<\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;ve searched dozens of pages on this forum looking for the best option to share large ammounts of pictures with my visitors. <\/p>\n<p>After some playing arround with other galleries I found EasyPHPalbum which is highly configurable and easy to use. Biggest disadvantage is the fact that i&#8217;m having troubles intergrating the easyphpalbum page with my WP. <\/p>\n<p>What I like about EasyPHPalbum:<\/p>\n<p>+ it shows my pictures on a seperate HTML page with possibiliy to go next and previous picture. This is specially handy for showing ads on the picture pages.<br \/>\n+ i like to upload my pictures all at once by ftp. And easyphpalbum just wants me to create a directory in my images folder (easyphp base folder) and add the easyphpalbum index file to that directory to show the the thumbnail page.<br \/>\n+ create sublevels.  by creating a directory in a directory I can easily create different categories.<br \/>\n+ for more comfort I use 2 different image file, one to put in the directory where the images are, because on pages with many thumbnails or big images I want another menu on top, while on the category page with just a few categories the bottom menu does fine. Same goes for ads, on images pages I like 2 ad blocks to be shown (whenever google has enough relevant ads for little content pages like image pages) while on the index page I only want the top ad to be shown. <\/p>\n<p>Can someone give me some tips on how to implement this with my WP?!<\/p>\n<p>Check out my current album at the Fotos section of my page:<\/p>\n<p>http:\/\/www.mijnamsterdam.com<\/p>\n<p>Thanks in advance<\/p>\n<p>Utopiad<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-228363","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry","topic-tag-gallery"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/228363","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/228363\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=228363"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}