{"id":2269439,"date":"2011-08-29T21:16:04","date_gmt":"2011-08-29T21:16:04","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/javascript-display-issue-with-chrome\/"},"modified":"2016-08-20T02:12:12","modified_gmt":"2016-08-20T02:12:12","slug":"javascript-display-issue-with-chrome","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/javascript-display-issue-with-chrome\/","title":{"rendered":"Javascript display issue with Chrome"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>When I view a slideshow in Google Chrome (any slideshow, including the example on the author&#8217;s page), the first cycle through looks normal, but subsequent cycles have the images shifted down (so only the top half appears, in the bottom half of the image window). <\/p>\n<p>In addition, if I open a page with a slideshow in Chrome, minimize or background the window and do something else, and then go back to the slideshow window, the slides cycle through very rapidly, as if &#8220;catching up&#8221; to the cycle timing. <\/p>\n<p>Everything seems to work normally in Firefox and IE, and until recently (maybe a week ago), everything worked in Chrome as well. I&#8217;m using Chrome 13.0.782.112 m in Windows Vista, and WordPress 3.2.1. After some Google searching and browsing the author&#8217;s page, it seems like a common issue, but there&#8217;s no thread here yet. Is there any ETA on when this might be resolved?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-2269439","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2269439","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/2269439\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=2269439"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}