{"id":19040180,"date":"2026-10-08T18:11:30","date_gmt":"2026-10-08T18:11:30","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/made-a-client-project-way-easier\/"},"modified":"2026-10-08T18:11:30","modified_gmt":"2026-10-08T18:11:30","slug":"made-a-client-project-way-easier","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/made-a-client-project-way-easier\/","title":{"rendered":"Made a client project way easier"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I was building a plugin for a client that pulls their menu items in from the Clover API, and I needed somewhere on the WordPress side to store them. I tried VX Framework for that and I&#8217;m glad I did.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The MCP stuff is what sold me. I hooked Claude up to the site and just told it what I needed for the menu, like the post type, categories and fields, and it set it all up. I didn&#8217;t have to click through a bunch of settings screens, so I got to spend my time on the Clover part, which was the actual hard part. You can also preview changes before they go through and undo them after, so I wasn&#8217;t nervous letting AI make changes on the site.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The docs are VERY well done, which is handy, and Claude can read them too so it&#8217;s not guessing at how things work. Any time I had a question the team got back to me quick.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Pretty impressive for a 1.0. If you&#8217;re doing WordPress work with AI tools, give this a try.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19040180","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19040180","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19040180\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19040180"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}