{"id":19038656,"date":"2026-10-07T10:10:32","date_gmt":"2026-10-07T10:10:32","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/elementor-publishing-server-error-when-yoast-seo-is-active\/"},"modified":"2026-10-07T10:10:32","modified_gmt":"2026-10-07T10:10:32","slug":"elementor-publishing-server-error-when-yoast-seo-is-active","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/elementor-publishing-server-error-when-yoast-seo-is-active\/","title":{"rendered":"Elementor publishing \u201cServer Error\u201d when Yoast SEO is active"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019m experiencing a publishing problem on a WordPress website using Elementor.Just wondered if anyone else had got this problem<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Versions:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Yoast SEO: 28.6<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Elementor: 4.3.4<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>WordPress: 7.1.2<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>PHP: 8.2.34<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Theme: Astra 4.2.1<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Hosting: SiteGround<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Elementor Pro is not active.<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Clicking Publish in Elementor displays \u201cServer Error\u201d across multiple pages.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">SiteGround reproduced the problem and tested by disabling plugins individually. Disabling Yoast SEO stopped the error. I have also confirmed that publishing works with Yoast disabled.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Increasing the memory allowance did not resolve it. A temporary PHP 7.4 test also made no difference; PHP has been returned to 8.2.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The logs repeatedly report \u201cCannot modify header information \u2013 headers already sent\u201d, with output starting at elementor\/core\/files\/css\/base.php:244 and the warning reported at elementor\/core\/common\/modules\/ajax\/module.php:269. We haven\u2019t established whether this warning causes the publishing error.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Is this a known compatibility issue, and what further checks or fix might ve a good idea folks ?I have currently disabled Yoast but remains installed.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19038656","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-yoast-seo-plugin"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19038656","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19038656\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19038656"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}