{"id":19038386,"date":"2026-10-07T06:31:41","date_gmt":"2026-10-07T06:31:41","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=19038386"},"modified":"2026-10-07T10:57:03","modified_gmt":"2026-10-07T10:57:03","slug":"contact-form-in-hivepress-listing","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/contact-form-in-hivepress-listing\/","title":{"rendered":"Contact Form in HivePress Listing"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello, I would like to ask for your support with regards to Contact Form plugin. In my website, I use HivePress Listing as theme.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When I create a Listing (=expert profile page), I need to associate it to a Vendor, which is associated to a User (as they need to be registered). The User is is associated with a registered email. I would like to have a contact form on each Listing Page and have an email sent to the user&#8217;s email address to notify him that he has received a message.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The flow should be: Contact form submitted in Listing Page &#8220;X&#8221; &#8211;&gt; system checks who is Vendor X &#8211;&gt; system checks the email address of the User associated to Vendor X and sends him the message submitted through the contact form. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">So how can I achieve this in HivePress? Is there a way to create one common Contact Form that dynamically retrieves the vendor and email associated to the Listing in which it is present?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I hope to hear from you soon.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19038386","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19038386","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19038386\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19038411,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19038386\/revisions\/19038411"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19038386"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}