{"id":19037077,"date":"2026-10-05T18:37:21","date_gmt":"2026-10-05T18:37:21","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/simple-free-wordpress-image-optimizer-that-actually-works\/"},"modified":"2026-10-05T18:37:21","modified_gmt":"2026-10-05T18:37:21","slug":"simple-free-wordpress-image-optimizer-that-actually-works","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/simple-free-wordpress-image-optimizer-that-actually-works\/","title":{"rendered":"Simple, Free WordPress Image Optimizer That Actually Works"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019ve been using PixGrow on my WordPress website for image optimization and honestly, it has made the process much easier. I mainly use it to reduce image sizes and convert images to WebP without having to upload them to another service.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The bulk optimization feature is probably my favorite because it saves a lot of time when there are already a lot of images in the Media Library. I also like that there\u2019s no API key or monthly subscription involved.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">After optimizing the images, the site feels lighter and the improvements in image loading and PageSpeed are noticeable. The fact that the images can be processed directly in the browser is also a nice touch from a privacy perspective.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Overall, PixGrow is a simple and practical WordPress image optimizer. If you\u2019re looking for an easy way to compress images, use WebP, and improve website performance without adding another paid service, I\u2019d definitely recommend giving it a try.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19037077","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19037077","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19037077\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19037077"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}