{"id":19036299,"date":"2026-10-04T19:29:00","date_gmt":"2026-10-04T19:29:00","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/i-really-like-weblix\/"},"modified":"2026-10-04T19:29:00","modified_gmt":"2026-10-04T19:29:00","slug":"i-really-like-weblix","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/i-really-like-weblix\/","title":{"rendered":"I really like Weblix"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I really like Weblix.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">What immediately stood out to me is the <strong>clean and intuitive interface<\/strong>. The ergonomics are excellent, and it is very easy to navigate through the different sections without being overwhelmed.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I also really appreciate the <strong>amount of data provided<\/strong>: visitors, pages, sources, devices, bots, real-time activity, and more. Having this information available directly in WordPress, without relying on a third-party analytics platform, is a real advantage.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I particularly like the way bots are identified and separated from regular visitors. The interface makes it easy to get a quick overview of what is happening on a website.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have only been using Weblix for a short time, so I am still evaluating some of its features and background processes. But so far, I am very impressed by the overall approach and the quality of the interface.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>A promising and well-designed analytics plugin that I will definitely continue using.<\/strong><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19036299","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19036299","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19036299\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19036299"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}