{"id":19036230,"date":"2026-10-04T15:52:28","date_gmt":"2026-10-04T15:52:28","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/a-few-requests-7\/"},"modified":"2026-10-04T15:52:28","modified_gmt":"2026-10-04T15:52:28","slug":"a-few-requests-7","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/a-few-requests-7\/","title":{"rendered":"A few requests"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi there, I&#8217;m having a look at a few event\/calendar plugins to evaluate which will work best for me. I don&#8217;t usually look at plugins which don&#8217;t already have an established amount of users and reviews however I&#8217;m prepared to widen the search on this one to try and get closer to what I would like. Out of interest do you think you might be able to add the following:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>option to wrap event names in calendar monthly view so that the whole event name (especially longer ones) can be seen? <\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>use a 24 hour time rather than 9:00 am\/pm.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>have colours associated with event categories and the option to add these colours as the background colour behind or as a vertical line before the event details in calendar view.<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Other than that your plugin is looking good at the moment and doesn&#8217;t seem to be causing any conflicts etc. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19036230","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19036230","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19036230\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19036230"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}