{"id":19036216,"date":"2026-10-04T15:14:26","date_gmt":"2026-10-04T15:14:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/like-having-your-own-personal-assistant\/"},"modified":"2026-10-04T15:14:26","modified_gmt":"2026-10-04T15:14:26","slug":"like-having-your-own-personal-assistant","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/like-having-your-own-personal-assistant\/","title":{"rendered":"Like having your own personal assistant."},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This makes my life so much easier and saves so much time out of my day! I can even watch tv while WPVibe works on my website for me. It\u2019s like having a free assistant who is an expert on EVERYTHING!! I just tell it what I want done, and it does it for me, and doesn\u2019t even take very long. And it\u2019s pretty simple to set up. You can even ask your AI to walk you through setting it up. I don\u2019t see why everybody isn\u2019t using this already. The only hiccup is that the free version does only so much, and then will tell you that you run out of credits, and to come back in several hours. That\u2019s when I just take a break and do other things and come back to it later. It works fine if you\u2019re just working on something part-time, but if you\u2019re working full-time on something, you will need a paid version.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19036216","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19036216","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19036216\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19036216"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}