{"id":19035596,"date":"2026-10-03T12:47:26","date_gmt":"2026-10-03T12:47:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/facebook-feed-does-not-refresh-automatically\/"},"modified":"2026-10-03T12:47:26","modified_gmt":"2026-10-03T12:47:26","slug":"facebook-feed-does-not-refresh-automatically","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/facebook-feed-does-not-refresh-automatically\/","title":{"rendered":"Facebook feed does not refresh automatically"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>Useful plugin, but the Facebook feed does not refresh automatically<\/strong><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I really like this plugin and would like to keep using it. I am currently using the <strong>new version of Easy Social Feed (version 6.7.10)<\/strong>. The Facebook feed itself works well and is a useful way for me to show Facebook posts on my website.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">However, I have noticed that new Facebook posts are not being updated automatically. My caching setting is set to <strong>\u201cEvery 1 hour\u201d<\/strong>, but new posts can remain missing from the website for several hours or even days.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When I go to the plugin settings and click <strong>\u201cClear All Caches\u201d<\/strong>, all missing Facebook posts appear immediately. I have experienced this issue more than once.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It seems that retrieving the posts works correctly, but the automatic cache refresh is not working as expected.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019m sharing this as constructive feedback because I really like the plugin and hope this can be looked into. Having the feed update automatically according to the selected caching interval would make it much more reliable.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19035596","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-caching"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19035596","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19035596\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19035596"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}