{"id":19034607,"date":"2026-10-02T06:26:26","date_gmt":"2026-10-02T06:26:26","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/content-api-to-the-merchant-api\/"},"modified":"2026-10-02T06:26:26","modified_gmt":"2026-10-02T06:26:26","slug":"content-api-to-the-merchant-api","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/content-api-to-the-merchant-api\/","title":{"rendered":"Content API to the Merchant API"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I need help with an issue regarding Google for WooCommerce and the migration from the Content API to the Merchant API.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">My current versions are:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Google for WooCommerce: <strong>3.9.5<\/strong><\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>WordPress: <strong>6.9.9<\/strong><\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>WooCommerce: <strong>10.6.1<\/strong><\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">In my WordPress dashboard, I am getting a message telling me to <strong>update Google for WooCommerce to version 3.9.4<\/strong> in order to complete the transition\/migration.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">However, I already have <strong>version 3.9.5 installed and active<\/strong>, so I am already on a newer version than 3.9.4.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When I try to open Google for WooCommerce, I also get:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>\u201cSorry, you are not allowed to access this page.\u201d<\/strong><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">At the same time, new products from WooCommerce are still being successfully synced to Google Merchant Center.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">In Google Merchant Center \/ API diagnostics, I can still see Content API activity.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Could you please clarify:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ol>\n<li>Why am I still receiving the message asking me to update to version 3.9.4 when I already have version 3.9.5?<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Has my store already migrated to the Merchant API automatically?<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Do I need to manually migrate anything in Google Cloud?<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Why can I no longer access the Google for WooCommerce settings page?<\/li>\n<\/ol>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I don\u2019t want to disconnect my current Google connection because new products are still syncing successfully.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19034607","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19034607","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19034607\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19034607"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}