{"id":19034404,"date":"2026-10-01T19:48:16","date_gmt":"2026-10-01T19:48:16","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/few-issues-requests\/"},"modified":"2026-10-01T19:48:16","modified_gmt":"2026-10-01T19:48:16","slug":"few-issues-requests","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/few-issues-requests\/","title":{"rendered":"Few Issues + Requests"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve noticed that nestled menus don&#8217;t always show. In some cases, it&#8217;s impossible to view the pages. For example, I have &#8220;Tools&#8221; under the &#8220;More&#8221; menu navigation. In installations without Brikpanel, there&#8217;s an additional dropdown for Tools. But with Brikpanel activated, there&#8217;s no way to get to those menu items (at least while it&#8217;s in the &#8220;More&#8221; area. Obviously, it&#8217;s the same for the default wordpress &#8220;Settings&#8221; menu too (and others.)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m not sure where you could put this, but I&#8217;d love to be able to see Abandoned Carts statistics. I guess maybe in the Conversion funnel since it&#8217;s probably just math at that point, but it&#8217;d be nice to be able to compare that metric over time too. Maybe it could be another dashboard box that can be enabled or disabled?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Another great addition to the dashboard would be an area that shows the Top (or All) Campaigns and the revenue and conversion rates of those campaigns. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Finally, not super important but would be helpful&#8230;under segments, I&#8217;d like to be able to track customers that purchased &#8220;Item ABC&#8221;, but did NOT buy &#8220;Item 123&#8221; at the same time. Does that make sense? And once something like that is working, have the ability to save that segment (or any other custom segment.)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">As always, this is a phenomenal addition to Woocommerce and support is fantastic. Thanks so much!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19034404","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19034404","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19034404\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19034404"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}