{"id":19032192,"date":"2026-09-29T11:25:46","date_gmt":"2026-09-29T11:25:46","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/support-emails-bouncing-need-a-working-contact-address\/"},"modified":"2026-10-03T07:54:24","modified_gmt":"2026-10-03T07:54:24","slug":"support-emails-bouncing-need-a-working-contact-address","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/support-emails-bouncing-need-a-working-contact-address\/","title":{"rendered":"Support emails bouncing \u2013 need a working contact address"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi WPFunnels team,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m trying to reach your support team, but every email address I&#8217;ve tried is bouncing:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>support@getwpfunnels.com \u2013 bounces<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>communication@getwpfunnels.com \u2013 bounces<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Replying directly to an email from your support agent (Rafi) \u2013 also bounces<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The error every time is:<br \/>451 4.4.4 Mail received as unauthenticated, incoming to a recipient domain configured in a hosted tenant which has no mail-enabled subscriptions.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This looks like a problem with your mail server configuration (Microsoft 365). At the moment your support inbox can&#8217;t receive email from customers, so other users are probably affected too.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m a paying customer, and I&#8217;ve spent several days trying to report an issue: Mail Mint Abandoned Cart isn&#8217;t capturing carts from the WPFunnels checkout step.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Please reply here with a working email address or contact channel where I can send the details and screenshots. Please also pass the bounce error to whoever manages your email.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19032192","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19032192","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19032192\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19032192"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}