{"id":19031291,"date":"2026-09-28T13:26:21","date_gmt":"2026-09-28T13:26:21","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/critical-error-883\/"},"modified":"2026-09-28T13:26:21","modified_gmt":"2026-09-28T13:26:21","slug":"critical-error-883","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/critical-error-883\/","title":{"rendered":"Critical error"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have a page which shows a monthly total and yearly running total of the number of records added in a table. It has always been a really slow page to load (~30 seconds), but now trying to edit the page causes a critical error on the site, even in recovery mode. I can&#8217;t access it from the dashboard either. There is nothing else on the page. It has 12 shortcodes (as I gradually replace the codes each month with text to try and speed it up). <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The debugging log just shows the 12 queries:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">[09\/28\/26 1:10pm UTC]PDb_List::_setup_iteration list query: SELECT p.id, p.patient_name, p.last_name, p.urgent, p.species, p.referring_practice, p.referral_form_requested, p.referral_form_received, p.history_requested, p.history_received, p.are_there_x_rays, p.x_rays_requested, p.x_rays_received, p.other_history_requested, p.other_history_received, p.client_contacted, p.second_call_to_client, p.third_call_to_client, p.appointment, p.confirmation_email, p.registered, p.clinic, p.behavioural_issues, p.short_notice, p.which_vet, p.notes, p.date_recorded FROM wpxf_participants_database p WHERE p.type = &#8220;add-new-referral&#8221; AND p.date_recorded &gt; FROM_UNIXTIME(1796083200 + TIMESTAMPDIFF(SECOND, FROM_UNIXTIME(1790601031), UTC_TIMESTAMP()) ) AND p.date_recorded &lt; FROM_UNIXTIME(1798761600 + TIMESTAMPDIFF(SECOND, FROM_UNIXTIME(1790601031), UTC_TIMESTAMP()) ) ORDER BY p.date_recorded DESC<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">and 3 messages about the timezone:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">[09\/28\/26 1:10pm UTC]ini_set(): Invalid date.timezone value &#8221;, using &#8216;Europe\/London&#8217; instead<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I haven&#8217;t made any changes recently and all the pdb plugins are up to date.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Any ideas what could be going on?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">  <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19031291","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19031291","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19031291\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19031291"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}