{"id":19031266,"date":"2026-09-28T13:07:10","date_gmt":"2026-09-28T13:07:10","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/partial-refund-not-working-correctly\/"},"modified":"2026-09-28T13:11:18","modified_gmt":"2026-09-28T13:11:18","slug":"partial-refund-not-working-correctly","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/partial-refund-not-working-correctly\/","title":{"rendered":"Partial Refund Not Working Correctly"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello TeraWallet Team,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am facing an issue with the <strong>Partial Refund<\/strong> functionality introduced in <strong>TeraWallet latest version(1.7.0)<\/strong>.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I was previously using <strong>TeraWallet version 1.6.3<\/strong> and upgraded to latest version(1.7.0)**&nbsp;to test the new Partial Refund functionality.**Steps to Reproduce<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ol>\n<li>My wallet balance is <strong>$10<\/strong>.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>I place an order for <strong>$12<\/strong>.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li><strong>$10<\/strong> is paid using the TeraWallet balance.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>The remaining <strong>$2<\/strong> is paid using another payment method.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>After the order is placed, I process a <strong>partial refund of $2<\/strong>.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>I then check the <strong>Wallet Transaction History<\/strong>.<\/li>\n<\/ol>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Issue<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The <strong>$2 partial refund is not reflected correctly in the TeraWallet transaction history<\/strong>.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Since the $2 refund corresponds to the amount paid through the other payment method, I would like to understand how TeraWallet handles partial refunds when an order is paid using a combination of:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>TeraWallet balance<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Another payment method<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have attached screenshots showing the order, payment details, partial refund, and wallet transaction history for reference.<br \/><br \/>Please refer the screenshots below:<br \/>&#8211; <a href=\"https:\/\/prnt.sc\/HKEB6TLc5uR0\">https:\/\/prnt.sc\/HKEB6TLc5uR0<\/a><br \/>&#8211; <a href=\"https:\/\/prnt.sc\/NupnVQ7C7H0F\">https:\/\/prnt.sc\/NupnVQ7C7H0F<\/a><br \/>&#8211; <a href=\"https:\/\/prnt.sc\/HewaJTdpCTzc\">https:\/\/prnt.sc\/HewaJTdpCTzc<\/a><br \/>&#8211; <a href=\"https:\/\/prnt.sc\/VTGldl4ZvH24\">https:\/\/prnt.sc\/VTGldl4ZvH24<\/a><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Could you please confirm whether this is the expected behavior in <strong>TeraWallet version(1.7.0)<\/strong>, or if this is a bug?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">If it is a bug, please let me know if there is a fix or workaround available.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thank you.<br \/><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19031266","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19031266","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19031266\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19031274,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19031266\/revisions\/19031274"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19031266"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}