{"id":19029848,"date":"2026-09-26T07:40:45","date_gmt":"2026-09-26T07:40:45","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/loginizer-not-updating-automatically\/"},"modified":"2026-09-26T07:49:37","modified_gmt":"2026-09-26T07:49:37","slug":"loginizer-not-updating-automatically","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/loginizer-not-updating-automatically\/","title":{"rendered":"Loginizer Pro not updating automatically"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>NOTE this is happening on both sites where I have Loginizer Pro installed. If you need name of the other site, let me know.<\/p>\n<p>Been using Loginizer PRO installed by WordPress by Softaculous for years and it used to update automatically now it would appear I have to do it manually?  I have a valid license.<\/p>\n<p>Previously I could hit the update button, now it directs me to a website and it would appear I have to do it manually?  There&#8217;s no update button.  Even on the server side, Worpress by Softaculous, that option to update is gone?<\/p>\n<p>So what am i supposed to do now?  I have a valid license, do I download the latest Pro Plugin and install it myself, will that work? Why has it changed?  I contacted support on CPanel, they said to contact Loginizer support.  Nothing to do with them apparently.  I have Loginizer set to auto-updates on and Loginizer PRO doesn&#8217;t have that option, only &#8216;Check for Updates&#8217;, when I do it says &#8216;A new version of this plugin is available.&#8217; with no further instructions.  Previously it would update automatically.  The current, out of date, version I have is 2.0.9 for Loginizer Pro and<br \/>\nLoginizer 2.1.0 (for which I have auto-updates enabled)<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19029848","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-update"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19029848","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19029848\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19029854,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19029848\/revisions\/19029854"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19029848"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}