{"id":19029537,"date":"2026-09-25T17:29:31","date_gmt":"2026-09-25T17:29:31","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/yeah-these-guys-are-awesome\/"},"modified":"2026-09-25T17:30:41","modified_gmt":"2026-09-25T17:30:41","slug":"yeah-these-guys-are-awesome","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/yeah-these-guys-are-awesome\/","title":{"rendered":"Yeah these guys are awesome"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019ve been with them for &#8211; actually I dunno for how long (decades?). Anyway they are, without a doubt, the SH*************T!!!!! Love this service and it\u2019s really helped me out. And after they added the videos where you can see where the visitor\u2019s curser is as they go through the site, you can really get info you need to improve your game. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I know Google moved into the space and that was probably a challenge for our guys, but I don\u2019t have Google analytics and I still have StatCounter and I feel like that summarizes my review. Never had ANY problem with them. I\u2019ve been on whatever YouTube shows and told everyone in my industry to get on it &#8211; totally recommend. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">And it\u2019s not expensive so I\u2019m not sure why you haven\u2019t signed up yet &#8211; GO!!! Sign up! Time\u2019s a tickin baby!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19029537","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19029537","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19029537\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19029539,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19029537\/revisions\/19029539"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19029537"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}