{"id":19029531,"date":"2026-09-25T17:17:30","date_gmt":"2026-09-25T17:17:30","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/highly-recommend%ef%bc%81\/"},"modified":"2026-09-25T17:17:30","modified_gmt":"2026-09-25T17:17:30","slug":"highly-recommend%ef%bc%81","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/highly-recommend%ef%bc%81\/","title":{"rendered":"Highly recommend\uff01"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019m very happy with Bundle Boss and especially impressed with the support from Stefanos.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I had several specific requests for Build the Box, Stefanos was incredibly responsive and professional. He made the updates within just a few hours after I shared my feedback, which honestly exceeded my expectations.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It\u2019s not often that you find a plugin where the developer actually listens to detailed customer feedback and takes action so quickly. Stefanos has been extremely helpful throughout the process, and I really appreciate the level of support.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019ve purchased the Premium version of Bundle Boss, and I\u2019m really happy with my decision. Although Bundle Boss may not have as many users as some of the more established plugins yet, I would still feel completely comfortable recommending it. What really stood out to me was the developer, Stefanos. He is incredibly responsible, responsive, and genuinely willing to listen to customer feedback.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Highly recommend Bundle Boss if you\u2019re looking for a flexible WooCommerce box builder with excellent customer support! <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19029531","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19029531","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19029531\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19029531"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}