{"id":19027906,"date":"2026-09-24T04:39:38","date_gmt":"2026-09-24T04:39:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/version-3-layout-issues\/"},"modified":"2026-09-24T04:39:38","modified_gmt":"2026-09-24T04:39:38","slug":"version-3-layout-issues","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/version-3-layout-issues\/","title":{"rendered":"Version 3 layout issues"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi, the new interface looks great but a couple of things missing or causing issues.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">First one was that my results height was fixed to 350px but I previously had auto height so you scroll the browser to see more results. No option in the appearance settings to set to auto height. Only fixed height.<br \/><br \/>I had originally set up columns too, but your new css overrode this. I had to put extra css in to get this back. Would be great if you could set number of columns because my sites that use your plugin show the results as a grid with auto height.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I also disabled v3 styling. That made no difference. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">You common.min.css file seems to add a lot of new color rules that were not there beforehand and I have to override them. Would be great to be able to disabled your colors so I can use my theme rules (and have less css files loading on the page). <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Eg things like this rule i have to override now: wpsl-wrap .wpsl-search {background: var(&#8211;wpsl-header-container-background); }<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19027906","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19027906","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19027906\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19027906"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}