{"id":19027614,"date":"2026-09-23T16:59:23","date_gmt":"2026-09-23T16:59:23","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/additional-wp_usermeta-table-fields-not-syncing\/"},"modified":"2026-09-23T17:00:57","modified_gmt":"2026-09-23T17:00:57","slug":"additional-wp_usermeta-table-fields-not-syncing","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/additional-wp_usermeta-table-fields-not-syncing\/","title":{"rendered":"Additional wp_usermeta table fields not pushing"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve selected several fields in the &#8220;Additional wp_usermeta Table Fields (For Developers)&#8221; section of WP Fusion Lite&#8217;s Contact Fields page, which have been added by the Ultimate Member plugin (e.g. phone_number, full_name, list) to push to fields in Mailchimp when a new user registers, but the logs show that they aren&#8217;t being pushed (only the core contact fields at the top of the Contact Fields page are listed as being pushed to Mailchimp). Looking at the logs, it is as if the fields in the &#8220;Additional wp_usermeta Table Fields&#8221; aren&#8217;t checked at all, as they don&#8217;t appear anywhere in the logs. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve tried with the &#8220;Push All&#8221; option on the Advanced page checked, but that hasn&#8217;t resulted in any change. I also have verified that the additional metadata fields for the user are populated via a metadata viewer plugin. Is there something I am missing or is there a compatibility issue?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19027614","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-additional"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19027614","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19027614\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19027614"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}