{"id":19026468,"date":"2026-09-22T16:13:37","date_gmt":"2026-09-22T16:13:37","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=19026468"},"modified":"2026-09-22T16:45:46","modified_gmt":"2026-09-22T16:45:46","slug":"featured-image-not-showing-113","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/featured-image-not-showing-113\/","title":{"rendered":"Featured Image Not Showing"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Right now, no featured images are showing for any of the recipes on our site.  We keep our images on Cloudflare R2, and I suspect that has something to do with the problem.  On the page that I linked to, you can see that the <code>src<\/code> property of the <code>img<\/code> tag is &#8220;<a href=\"https:\/\/media.blog.yourdaily.health\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-480x480.png\">https:\/\/media.blog.yourdaily.health\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-480&#215;480.png<\/a>&#8221; (note the domain).  But the <code>img<\/code> also has a <code>srcset<\/code> property which only includes images on the same domain as the site (<code>blog.yourdaily.health<\/code>).  Those images don&#8217;t exist on that domain.  In fact, the images of various sizes that are specified in <code>srcset<\/code> (&#8220;<a href=\"https:\/\/blog.yourdaily.health\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-480x480.png 480w, https:\/\/blog.yourdaily.health\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-150x150.png 150w, https:\/\/blog.yourdaily.health\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-200x200.png 200w, https:\/\/blog.yourdaily.health\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-320x320.png 320w\">https:\/\/blog.yourdaily.health\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-480&#215;480.png 480w, https:\/\/blog.yourdaily.health\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-150&#215;150.png 150w, https:\/\/blog.yourdaily.health\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-200&#215;200.png 200w, https:\/\/blog.yourdaily.health\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/10\/cooked-red-lentil-stew-1-320&#215;320.png 320w<\/a>&#8220;) don&#8217;t exist on either domain.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">So, the bottom line is that the <code>srcset<\/code> property that is being generated by Create is specifying image files that don&#8217;t exist, and that&#8217;s a problem.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Unfortunately, I can&#8217;t investigate any further because of this bug: <a href=\"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/no-admin-pages-load\/\">https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/no-admin-pages-load\/<\/a><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19026468","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-images","topic-tag-srcset"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19026468","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19026468\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19026489,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19026468\/revisions\/19026489"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19026468"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}