{"id":19025837,"date":"2026-09-22T03:06:00","date_gmt":"2026-09-22T03:06:00","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/scamtastic\/"},"modified":"2026-09-23T03:26:15","modified_gmt":"2026-09-23T03:26:15","slug":"scamtastic","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/scamtastic\/","title":{"rendered":"Very quick to fix issues"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When an update changed how the plugin works on my site, the entire reason I added the feature, they provided a new update so fast and I appreciate them for it. My cart setup function as most people have theirs so having the shortcode option for adding items to the lists was paramount in it&#8217;s functionality for visitors.<br \/><br \/>This is a fantastic plugin. <br \/><br \/>The only way it could be even better is if there were a way to &#8216;Add all&#8217; option to cart via the Wishlist area when used in the &#8216;My Account&#8217; admin. I tried to code a work around, and sadly was unable. I was able to tweak when an item is out of stock, the button disappears from the column. Prior to that, there was a button linking to product page, but since I use this with the Direct Checkout plugin and not a product info dense type site, I don&#8217;t want people going to pages, just a simple table showing all items, and now, they add things to Wishlists again thanks to this new update.<br \/><br \/>Thank you so much for you fast help! <br \/><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19025837","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19025837","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19025837\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19026814,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19025837\/revisions\/19026814"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19025837"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}