{"id":19025720,"date":"2026-09-21T21:03:04","date_gmt":"2026-09-21T21:03:04","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/google-maps-cookie\/"},"modified":"2026-09-21T21:03:04","modified_gmt":"2026-09-21T21:03:04","slug":"google-maps-cookie","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/google-maps-cookie\/","title":{"rendered":"Google maps cookie"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Dear Fabio,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">First of all, I would like to thank you for this plugin. You have created something really impressive, and I can only imagine how much effort went into it.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I would like to ask for your help with a small issue.<br \/>My site is built with the Bricks Builder, and I use Google Maps to display my address. The scan didn&#8217;t find the Google Maps cookie, so I added it from the script options. Although it was still working, when I chose &#8220;accept\/deny all cookies&#8221;, it still didn&#8217;t appear in the cookie banner under &#8220;functional&#8221;. I then added the cookie manually, and it now appears in the cookie banner.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The second issue is that there is no banner over the map displaying a message for visitors saying, &#8216;In order to see the map, you must accept functional cookies&#8217;. I hope this makes sense.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Could you please help me with this?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Best regards,<br \/>Asterios<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19025720","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19025720","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19025720\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19025720"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}