{"id":19024839,"date":"2026-09-20T23:14:50","date_gmt":"2026-09-20T23:14:50","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sidebar-appearing-in-row-layout\/"},"modified":"2026-09-20T23:14:50","modified_gmt":"2026-09-20T23:14:50","slug":"sidebar-appearing-in-row-layout","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sidebar-appearing-in-row-layout\/","title":{"rendered":"sidebar appearing in row layout"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have an issue whereby a sidebar layout with widgets is appearing on a page where a siteorigin layout is located.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The theme is Yogic lite,  the sidebar option is disabled and no widgets are used anywhere. This only started happening today when I was updating the site. I have no control over the sidebar and cannot get rid of it.  I am unsure if its an issue with the theme or siteorigin. The site has never used a sidebar. Every time I try to insert a siteorigin widget in a layout then the sidebar appears on the right. It is not visible in the layout in edit mode but is visible in the content wrapper in the css.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have flushed all the caches a couple of times. The plugins and theme are up to date. Any insight would be most welcome as I cannot currently see a way to remove the sidebar.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19024839","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19024839","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19024839\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19024839"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}