{"id":19024352,"date":"2026-09-20T01:03:23","date_gmt":"2026-09-20T01:03:23","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/import-not-working-84\/"},"modified":"2026-09-20T01:03:23","modified_gmt":"2026-09-20T01:03:23","slug":"import-not-working-84","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/import-not-working-84\/","title":{"rendered":"Import not working"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am loving the plugin, but just noticed: I can export markers (and maps, etc.), but clicking &#8220;Import&#8221; does nothing. Nothing pops up asking me to select a file, and no logs appear in the devtools console in Firefox. Any advice on how I might further troubleshoot this? I have about 100 markers I&#8217;d like to import, and they already happen to be in a CSV.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am running WordPress 7.1.1, and Easy Google Maps is at 1.14.6.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Easy Google Maps -&gt; Overview -&gt; Server Settings shows the following, if it&#8217;s any use:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<blockquote class=\"wp-block-quote is-layout-flow wp-block-quote-is-layout-flow\">\n<pre class=\"wp-block-code\"><code>Operating System: Linux<br \/>PHP Version: 8.5.10<br \/>Server Software: LiteSpeed<br \/>MySQL: 10.11.19<br \/>PHP Allow URL Fopen: Yes<br \/>PHP Memory Limit: 256M<br \/>PHP Max Post Size: 32M<br \/>PHP Max Upload Filesize: 32M<br \/>PHP Max Script Execute Time: 30<br \/>PHP EXIF Support: Yes<br \/>PHP EXIF Version: 8.5.10<br \/>PHP XML Support: Yes<br \/>PHP CURL Support: Yes<\/code><\/pre>\n<\/blockquote>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks in advance for any guidance you might be able to provide! Happy to help troubleshoot if you can give some pointers on what I&#8217;d look at here.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19024352","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19024352","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19024352\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19024352"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}