{"id":19022570,"date":"2026-09-17T14:18:35","date_gmt":"2026-09-17T14:18:35","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/button-generator-pro-3-2-3-php-8-2-undefined-array-key-warning\/"},"modified":"2026-09-17T14:18:35","modified_gmt":"2026-09-17T14:18:35","slug":"button-generator-pro-3-2-3-php-8-2-undefined-array-key-warning","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/button-generator-pro-3-2-3-php-8-2-undefined-array-key-warning\/","title":{"rendered":"Button Generator Pro 3.2.3 \u2013 PHP 8.2 Undefined array key warning"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am using Button Generator Pro with a lifetime license on one of my WordPress websites, and I have identified a PHP warning that is being generated repeatedly by the plugin.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">My current setup is:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Button Generator Pro: 3.2.3<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>PHP: 8.2<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>WordPress website<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Server: Ubuntu 20.04<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The Apache error log is repeatedly showing the following warning:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">PHP Warning: Undefined array key &#8220;standard&#8221; in:<br \/>\/wp-content\/plugins\/button-generator-pro\/public\/class-wowp-public.php<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The warnings point to lines 118 and 123.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I checked the relevant section of class-wowp-public.php and found that the code accesses the array key directly:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">if ( $param[&#8216;standard&#8217;] === &#8216;after&#8217; ) {<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">and:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">if ( $param[&#8216;standard&#8217;] === &#8216;before&#8217; ) {<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It appears that, for some requests, $param does not contain the &#8220;standard&#8221; key, which causes PHP 8.2 to generate an &#8220;Undefined array key&#8221; warning.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The warning is occurring repeatedly during normal website requests and is generating a considerable amount of error-log data. My current divna.tech error log has grown to approximately 30 MB, with thousands of occurrences related to button-generator-pro.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Could you please check whether this is a known issue in Button Generator Pro 3.2.3 and provide an official fix?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It seems that checking whether the key exists before accessing it \u2014 for example using isset(), array_key_exists(), or a null-coalescing default \u2014 could prevent the warning, but since I have a lifetime license and want to keep the plugin update-safe, I would prefer to use an official fix rather than modify the plugin code myself.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I would also appreciate confirmation that Button Generator Pro 3.2.3 is fully compatible with PHP 8.2.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thank you in advance for your assistance.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Best regards,<br \/>Boryana<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19022570","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19022570","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19022570\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19022570"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}