{"id":19022402,"date":"2026-09-17T11:29:49","date_gmt":"2026-09-17T11:29:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/jetpack-boost-image-cdn-http-3-and-disabling-automatic-image-resizing\/"},"modified":"2026-09-17T11:29:49","modified_gmt":"2026-09-17T11:29:49","slug":"jetpack-boost-image-cdn-http-3-and-disabling-automatic-image-resizing","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/jetpack-boost-image-cdn-http-3-and-disabling-automatic-image-resizing\/","title":{"rendered":"Jetpack Boost Image CDN: HTTP\/3 and disabling automatic image resizing"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<pre class=\"wp-block-code\"><code>I'm using Jetpack Boost Image CDN on a self-hosted WordPress\/WooCommerce site.<br \/><br \/>My origin server is Apache\/cPanel and uses HTTP\/2.<br \/><br \/>Jetpack Image CDN is definitely working. Chrome DevTools shows requests such as:<br \/><br \/><code>https:\/\/i0.wp.com\/xyz.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/...<\/code><br \/><br \/>The response contains:<br \/><br \/><code>Server: nginx<\/code><br \/><code>Server-Timing: a8c-cdn, dc;desc=...;cache=HIT<\/code><br \/><code>Alt-Svc: clear<\/code><br \/><code>Content-Type: image\/webp<\/code><br \/><br \/>Chrome DevTools shows <strong>Protocol: h2<\/strong>.<br \/><br \/><strong>Question 1:<\/strong> Does the Jetpack Image CDN currently support HTTP\/3 for <code>i0.wp.com<\/code>\/other Image CDN endpoints? If yes, why would this request negotiate HTTP\/2 and return <code>Alt-Svc: clear<\/code>?<br \/><br \/><strong>Question 2:<\/strong> My image request also contains:<br \/><br \/><code>fit=1920,1789<\/code><br \/><br \/>I want to use Jetpack Image CDN for CDN delivery, but I <strong>do not want Jetpack to resize my original images<\/strong>. Is there any supported configuration\/API\/filter to disable the automatic <code>fit<\/code> transformation while keeping Image CDN enabled?<br \/><br \/>I'm specifically asking about Jetpack Boost Image CDN behavior, not my Apache HTTP\/2 configuration.<\/code><\/pre>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19022402","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19022402","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19022402\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19022402"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}