{"id":19021908,"date":"2026-09-16T18:35:44","date_gmt":"2026-09-16T18:35:44","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/web-section-breaks-when-updating-other-plugins\/"},"modified":"2026-09-16T18:35:44","modified_gmt":"2026-09-16T18:35:44","slug":"web-section-breaks-when-updating-other-plugins","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/web-section-breaks-when-updating-other-plugins\/","title":{"rendered":"Web section breaks when updating other plugins."},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello,<br \/><br \/>I&#8217;ve been testing this plugin for a while now and it has a pretty fast preload. I like it.<br \/><br \/>In my case I use it on my auction site with 2 languages (through WPML, principal &#8220;Spanish&#8221;, secondary, &#8220;English&#8221;)<br \/><br \/>I have the problem when there is an update to a plugin on the site.<br \/><br \/>In those cases, some section of the site, when loaded in the secondary language, usually loses the cache and shows the entire broken section on the web.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I solved it by clearing the cache from the Super Page Cache clearing option, but it shouldn&#8217;t happen. Also, I always have to be monitoring the site to make sure the cache isn&#8217;t broken like that.<br \/><br \/>Normally the problem only occurs with the &#8220;About us&#8221; section, in the &#8220;English&#8221; language loading.<br \/><br \/>What other information do you need to be able to review this problem?<br \/><br \/>Saludos.<br \/>Gustavo.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19021908","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19021908","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19021908\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19021908"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}