{"id":19021492,"date":"2026-09-16T11:11:55","date_gmt":"2026-09-16T11:11:55","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/date-format-issue-7\/"},"modified":"2026-09-16T11:11:55","modified_gmt":"2026-09-16T11:11:55","slug":"date-format-issue-7","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/date-format-issue-7\/","title":{"rendered":"Date Format Issue"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi there, <br \/><br \/>I&#8217;m involved with the maintenance of a clients website that uses Pods for displaying their blog posts and they&#8217;ve recently noticed that the format of the date has changes so that is now showing everything down to the second that the post was created. I&#8217;ve noticed that it seems to be an issue that has been flagged a few times but with it been the first time I&#8217;ve come across the plugin I thought I best get clarification on the solution. <br \/><br \/>Is it not possible to add the PHP function callbacks through the Pods Admin anymore? A few of the solutions I found mentioned this was how to fix it (by adding format_date) to this list but I can&#8217;t see an input field amongst the Display Callback settings in the admin area.<br \/><br \/>I have access to the codebase but currently the only mention of &#8216;pods_display_callbacks_allowed&#8217; is in the access.php file within the plugin folder, is this okay to modify? <br \/><br \/>Current line<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><code>$display_callbacks_allowed = pods_get_setting( 'display_callbacks_allowed', 'esc_attr,esc_html' );<\/code><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The website in question is quite large and has a lot of plugins installed so I thought it be best I run this past your support team before attempting a fix myself.<br \/><br \/>Thanks in advance. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19021492","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19021492","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19021492\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19021492"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}